MEATY MEAT!

Oh I just finished my super meat boy

Segue
Meat -> food -> holy hell Ive been eating a LOT lately. Now, I'm not complaining about being fat like most girls do these days - I weigh in at a constant buck five at 5'4" - but I've been packing away the food lately. Don't know what's up with that. Perhaps I need to get down to writing some crochet food patterns instead of stuffing my face with it. Tell me, what do you think I can make from light blue, watermelon pink, apple green, grape purple, black and white. Do not say grapes or apples. I'd like to attempt to achieve something more complex than a bunch of spheres. And Its not like I can get a lot of inspiration from the food I'm eating, which is mostly yoghurt with fruit and granola (read: carbs and sugar).. maybe I should make a dragon fruit... too bad it would be hard to write the pattern. I have an idea of how i do it, but writing "fudge this" isn't really good instructions..

Or perhaps i should just make some more zombies.

tell me what kind of zombies you want me to make. people zombies? cat zombies? bunny zombies? food zombies? Yeah, I just said food zombies. Add a bit of splash of gore, a smattering of decay, and a penchant of brains, and anything can be zombified.

Other things that are lurking in the cobwebs of my brain are the feline forces of good and evil: Ceiling cat and basement cat. And somewhere on the horizon I swear I see long cat and a tacgnol duking it out for supremacy.

Seriously, if you have any ideas fr what you'd like zombified or any foods or any lolz you'd like me to crochet, let me know.

And that stitch marker tutorial is coming soon. Start stockpiling little safety pins, 2 pairs of pliers and all the nail polish you can find. We are gonna have fun. As soon as my brain recovers from all the nail polish fumes :S

2 comments:

  1. I think you should make a banana zombie. Because it would be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to make a bananna zombie, but im lacking yellow yarn :(

    ReplyDelete